Tuesday 6 November 2007

Loch Ness Monster.

A pissoem for Her Indoors.

Loch Ness Monster by chopski.

I've come all the way to Urquhart Bay on a very special mission
I'm taking a boat on to the Loch and my aim it ain't a fishin'!

There's a huge monster living in these waters the locals call her Nessie
I aim to catch her with my harpoon gun and this could get quite messy.

My guide this week is Big Jocky who always wears a kilt
the wind was blowing strong this morning and I noticed he's well built!

He says the water is too rough today and a trip would be quite risky
so instead we'll go down to the pub and get drunk on the local whisky!

12 comments:

katy said...

BLOODY WONDERFUL
even made himself smile and thats no easy task
cheers Chopski

DJ Kirkby said...

You get better with each one...I know I am biased but seriously you do! These are brilliant fun, I lovereading them.

Unknown said...

Hi, Chopski, found you via 'her indoors'. Good poem!!

Distant Timbers Echo said...

[applause applause!]

Very entertaining!

:)

Jas...

Jay said...

guys in kilts kinda scare me...

i mean theyre know they are wearing a dress and they LIKE IT!

Kahless said...

I think you should get these published into a little book. The kind you keep in your toilet and just dip in and out of (when you are errmmm, you know what!)

Chris King said...

HI; Glad you liked it and thanks for the link.

DJ; Thanks hon.

JG; Hi and thank you.

R N; Hi and thank you.

J C; Maybe you should try it as it's supposed to be liberating. Wait 'till the wife's out first though! :)

K; Would be nice. They could be recycleable!?

MarmiteToasty said...

Rolling me eyes LMFAO

x

Helena said...

Chopski, what a fabulous run of poems for your bloggers' mates! Popped over here on the request of Kate, and I've not been disappointed! Methinks, I'll be keeping an eye on you, young man!!

Chris King said...

M; Glad it made you smile.

L; Hi and thanks!

Pamela said...

is that like an invitation? and are we all invited?

Chris King said...

P; Hi! Yes, everybody's welcome!