Saturday 22 September 2007

Next Door


We've been in this house nearly two years and get on fine with the neighbours though we don't like to talk about number 13! Anyway, the people next door are very nice. They are both young; he's tall and fit and she's short and blonde. The two of them live in a three bedroom house with a large conservatory with their two small dogs, but behind that facade do they hide a secret? This is what I think...................


At the bottom of the garden is a large brick built outbuilding. The building has double glazing, electrics, heating and one of those neon lights that goes 'buzzzzzzzz' when an insect flies into it. The dogs used to live in the house but when the owners were out at work they used to wreck the place so were moved into the outbuilding. This meant the cannabis production had to move indoors!

What makes me think this apart from the frequent wafts of Morocco's finest over the garden fence, the huge white tent thing which covers most of the garden and obscures the view of the police spotter plane, the constant burning of joss sticks and the monthly boiling of fish heads that seeps through our house to hide the smell of production? Nothing, but hey it might be true!

Bet you'd like to live next door to me wouldn't you?

7 comments:

DJ Kirkby said...

Lol how does your mind work? You are right about the delicious smells wafting over the fence though, and I really hate the boiling fish heads smell...hey! Going on your theory from your last post that must mean there are some hidden oldies living there too eh?

Vi said...

Only if they shared to keep me quiet!

Kahless said...

Do we already live next door?

katy said...

so you have met my family then!

Lady in red said...

Chopski its the diguise I use for my den of iniquity. If you listen carefully you will hear the clank of chains and swish of an occasional whip mixed with the crack of a cane here and there. why else do you think I need all those cosy cusions DJ sees when she visits my blog as for the weed I need something to help me stay awake 24/7

Lynx217 said...

something's going on, maybe they're growing tomatos and don't want everyone raiding their garden?!? lol

Chris King said...

L; If it's tomatoes they are making a hash of cooking them!!