Sunday 3 June 2007

Big Brother and Big Blogger


I wanted to comment on Big Brother but find it very difficult as I can never remember any of the names! With them all (but one) being women/girls it's even harder for me, funnily enough I said to Heather as we watched the entrances "wouldn't it be funny if they were all girls?". Spooky! Unfortunately I cant pick the winner in the same way! The one I'd like to win is the old lady, sorry names gone. I think she is playing them all and would be good value for the long haul. I don't think she'll last though as the wannabe WAGS will vote her out early on! One name I do remember is Charlie and please don't let her stay too long as she is doing my head in already!
The entrants in Big Blogger sound like real characters! Shame we cant swap them with the Big Brother entrants! I'm sure that would be great viewing!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it earlier this year? I generally try to be out of the country for at least part of the time BB's on, because I can't stand the fuss. It's not the programme as such, but all of the pointless PR stuff in the press.

Still, at least the non-celeb version is unlikely to cause an international incident.

DJ Kirkby said...

Do you think Tracy is a bloke or am I just really cynical and suspiscious after watching BB for too many years?

SpanishGoth said...

Well, I could escape from the Blogger house, kill all the Big Bro contestants and then replace them?

Just an idea.....

Chris King said...

jd: Not sure if it's on earlier this year but it's definitely on later at night! Don't think I'll be watching much this year as 11 is well past my bedtime!!

dj: Sure Looks like a bloke but if they manage to spot someone urinating in the shower I'm sure they'll spot an extra appendage!!

spanishgoth: That was a bit harsher than I was thinking! An exchange day was an idea I was toying with though on reflection most of the Big Brother housemates appear illiterate and writing a blog beyond them! So killing them all seems like a plan!

NB, If my probation officer is reading this "just kidding" :)

Tippler said...

You DON'T want Goth on telly, man.

Trust me!

Lady in red said...

met a woman tonight who my friend and I both thought was a man, we are both not convinced otherwise.