DJ was kind enough to tag me to do a meme (I still don't know what the fuck a meme is!) and share seven random and/or weird facts about myself. I've decided to be brutally honest here so please don't judge me too harshly!
- I suffer from Ladifabriphobia, a rare and often debilitating illness which makes me afraid of women who are wearing any clothing. I have undergone years of treatment for my phobia and after most of my life being housebound I travelled to Honolulu and met Dr Zemunztayne an expert in his field. He taught me how to visualise women completely naked and therefore free of all clothes . Since that day I've rebuilt my life and look forward to every new day!
- I begin each day by drinking a glass of my own urine. This is not for health reasons, I know some people do use this as an excuse but I could find no medical rationale to back this up. Also it's not for the taste as it tastes disgusting especially after a night on the beer and kebabs. The main reason is I get very thirsty and it's a hell of a lot cheaper than a coffee from Starbucks!
- I collect toenail clippings from celebrities. I started my collection in 1972 when I watched Olympic gymnast Olga Corbett break a nail in competition and picked it up as a souvenir. Since then my collection has grown immensely and have them displayed on hand made cabinets all over the house. I get them by writing to celebrities, their families and friends. Also I have bunged a couple of quid to hotel chambermaids and funeral directors to get some really special ones. My favourite is one from the Queen Mother that didn't look like it had been cut for a while and smelt a bit of Gin!
- In 1994 while living in Alaska I was arrested 36 times for Bear Baiting. When in court I was told baiting was not against the law but doing it naked was and the next time I was caught I'd go to jail. I served 6 months!
- I'm allergic to alcohol. I find if I drink large amounts I feel dizzy, slur my words and often fall over. The next morning I often have a headache and throw up in a bucket by my bed.
- In 1985 I dressed up as Ian Botham and walked from Lands End to John O'Groats for charity. He was going to do it but had other things to do so I stood in for him at the last minute!
- I am a compulsive liar! Now if I'm telling you I'm a compulsive liar that might be a lie in which case I'm not? You decide!