Tuesday 11 September 2007

Night!

This is me if I was a book apparently! I do take exception to the short bit as I am well over 6 foot! Can't disagree much about the other bits though!




You're Night!

by Elie Wiesel

You've had some truly horrific experiences, especially recently, and
you can barely stand to discuss them. While many people are afraid of getting close to
you because of this, it has also built a fascination and admiration of you that is hard
to rival. You know that things are about to get better soon, but that the trauma will be
impossible to forget. You are short, but powerful.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

7 comments:

DJ Kirkby said...

The real life horrific experiences you've had were during your childhood not recently unless of course you count your dreams of late?

Fire Byrd said...

Interesting quiz, and possibly accurate, except I'm sure I don't talk IN A VERY LOUD VOICE, like it says, I'm sure I'm sweetness and light itself LOL
pxx

katy said...

Anne of Green Gables Bright, chipper, vivid, but with the emotional fortitude of cottage
cheese, you make quite an impression on everyone you meet. You're impulsive, rash,
honest, and probably don't have a great relationship with your parents. People hurt
your feelings constantly, but your brazen honestly doesn't exactly treat others with
kid gloves. Ultimately, though, you win the hearts and minds of everyone that matters.
You spell your name with an E and you want everyone to know about it

katy said...

lol me middle name is Anne with an e!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJ Kirkby said...

Apparently I am: 'one of those know-it-all types, with an amazing amount of knowledge at your command. People really enjoy spending time with you in very short spurts, but hanging out with you for a long time tends to bore them. When folks really need an authority to refer to, however, you're the one they seek. You're an exceptional speller and very well organized'. PAH! I resemble those remarks...

Chris King said...

P; I cant imagine you are ever loud!

HI; Must be true then!

DJ: You know that you can't spell!

Lady in red said...

apparently its all rabbits for me lol