- My Grandma lived next door to Mickey Gallagher's (the keyboard player in Ian Dury and the Blockheads) Grandmother.
- Bobby Moncur (ex Newcastle United and Scotland captain) rescued my escaped budgie from a tree when I was little.
- I once saw a teenage girl fall from a road bridge and die all because of some stupid prank!
- I don't dye my hair the highlights are natural.
- When I was 21 the police stopped me for driving with a faulty light. I'd drunk 6 pints and he didn't breathalyse me! I took this as an omen and never drunk and drove again!
- I'm not superstitious.
- I broke my arm climbing up a drainpipe which came away from the wall. Ouch!!
- In my teens I worked in a butchers on Wednesday afternoons. The butcher used to get me to make the mince, I've never been able to get my nails as clean since!
One of these is a lie! Which one?